Monday, May 17, 2010

"THE BRAIN"

Don't worry folks, I assure you this blog is not dead. I've just been quite busy lately and haven't even had time to watch anything new myself. But to keep you B-movie fans occupied till my next real update, I'm going to leave you with one of my favorite horrible movies of all time "The Brain". This movie defines bad, but for many reasons it remains exciting to this day. Where to start? A giant extremely fake looking monster brain growing to epic proportions and eating people; well thats a good start. David Gale from "Re-Animator" playing an awesomely evil villain once again is another huge plus. Sure there are cliches and bad dialogue, but you can't expect that much from a film of this caliber. Just sit back and enjoy one of the late 80's finest schlock horrors.

*2 and 1/2 Lance Approvals*

No comments:

Post a Comment